- 4-In-1 Multifunction: Warming milk, heating food, sterilizing and defrosting,
- Nutritional Heating: Rapid heating will be damage milk nutrition, NCVI baby bottle warmer takes need 8-10 minutes to heat up 4oz milk from 39F to 104F.
- Constant Temperature Mode: once you set the temperature, the milk will be warmed up at a constant temperature, which restores the temperature of breastfeeding. Warming at 99F is recommended as it prevents nutrient loss.
- Easy Operation:3 steps to warm milk: add water, place bottle holder, and choose the heating mode and finish.
- Note and Warranty: Suitable for a non-specially-shaped bottle with the widest diameter of 2.95 inches.To keep the freshness and nutrition of breast milk, we suggest that the heating time should not exceed 30 minutes
I liked everything about it and it doesn't take long to heat up a bottle
Love it!! Super easy to set up and use.
NCVI Fast Bottle Warmer and Sterilizer is a 4-In-1 multifunctional product that can be used for warming milk, heating food, sterilizing and defrosting.It easily warms breastmilk or bottle formula. This baby bottle warmer takes need 8-10 minutes to heat up 4oz milk from 39℉ to 104℉.It has a constant temperature mode, that means once you set the temperature, the milk will be warmed up in a constant temperature. For best results, warm milk at 99℉ to prevent nutrient loss.This product is easy to use in three simple steps-add water, place bottle holder, and choose heating mode and finish. This product is high quality and great for gifting!I highly recommend this product!
The product comes with a bunch of accessories and is easy to use. But you have to follow the instructions exactly and from cool setting. I tried sterilization first, which worked great. And then I tried the warming function and the liquid turned piping hot! I think because I went from sterilization to warming without changing the water? So I dumped out the water and tried again, again piping hot! So I dumped out the water, unplugged to let the warmer cool off, and came back to start over and follow the booklet, as in put in certain amount of new water, and it worked. The liquid was still warmer than I usually give my baby, so I usually take it out before the beep. The audible beep when it’s done is one of the pluses.