- 360 MOTION TRACKING: Automatically senses and tracks the action in your baby room in full 360. Nooie Cam 360 has a 101-degree field of view -- rotates 355 degrees horizontally and 94 degrees vertically. Pan and tilt easily with the Nooie App. Never miss a thing about your baby.
- 1080P HD + SUPERIOR NIGHT VISION: 1080P HD camera lens and two 940nm infrared LEDs make sure that you can always see your baby clearly day or night. Night vision up to 32ft (10m) in pitch-black. Optional status light.
- STYLISH, INTUITIVE, EASY SET UP: Camera and App are easy to install, simple to control, and a breeze to maintain. Compatible with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. Download app from App Store or Google Play. Works with Alexa and Google Home.
- MOTION + SOUND DETECTION, TWO-WAY AUDIO: Live streaming 24/7 with real-time motion and sound alerts. Listen and talk to family or pets with built-in anti-noise mic and speaker. Keep your baby close no matter where you go.
- SECURE DATA & DATA STORAGE: Continuous recording with a Micro SD card (buy separately) or cloud subscription service (sign up via Nooie App). Multiple security protocols to keep your data and privacy secure
After researching many different monitors for my newborns nursery, I decided to put this one on my registry and I am pleased with the results. This camera has a stellar picture quality, easy to set up, 2 way sound and a 360 view. Most cameras with so much quality and features easily run over $100. This is the perfect camera for a nursery for such a low price. Highly recommend!
5 stars product, loved the 360 cam, already bought my second one, and heading towards the third in the nearby future to cover the entire apartment specially the baby room.easy to install and the app is super user friendly very intuitive to set up and use for the first time.
Amazing cam and great app. Completely worth it!
Amazing customer service. Had a problem with mine that I got for a baby shower gift. Sent an email and For Your Baby took care of me in timely fashion. New one will be here this coming week. Thanks again
Amazing camera. Wanted to keep it but didn’t work for our set up so went went with the indoor 1080 instead of the 360. We wanted to use for a baby camera but our crib setup