- ELEVATED BABY BATHTUB: The bathtub offers ultimate comfort and convenience for you and your baby. The elevated bath center makes it easier to bathe your little one at the best height for you.
- NEWBORN BATH SUPPORT: The removable infant insert provides a comfortable incline for the baby and can be placed in both the sink and bathtub.
- ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE: The sturdy platform on this bathtub safely raises baby to parents level. Additionally, the locking tabs ensure a snug fit between tub and base.
- LARGE TUB SIZE: The secure and spacious design of this baby bathtub can support toddlers up to two years old.
- EXTENDED USE: The platform later converts to a stand-alone kneeler or stepstool.
4th kid, 4th infant tub and this one takes the cake big time!!
A bit too big but it does the job. The infant insert is a bit uncomfortable for baby’s bum I put a thick cloth to cushion his little bum. I like it.
After bathing my babies in various contraptions through the years, I appreciate the thought that went into designing the Summer Infant Comfort Height Infant Tub. It snaps securely together - so assembled, it can raise baby to a height that makes bathing baby more comfortable for you. Disassembled, the infant sling (i.e., bath support with pads) can be used in a kitchen sink for infant bathing. As baby grows, the assembly can be used in various ways according to preference. Our baby is not newborn, so we didn't use the sling but love the concept & appreciate the back relief!Take the insert infant sling out if you want and use it alone in the kitchen sink, as long as you have a sink style that can accommodate its length & size. Leave the infant sling inside the white tub surround & use in an adult bathtub - no more leaning so far over to bathe baby.Once baby weighs 15 lbs., remove the infant sling insert & use the white tub surround as a raised bathtub, or place in the tub without the blue base/kneeler/step stool in the bathtub & perch yourself on the blue base.Later, the blue base can be used as a step stool for toddlers to reach the height of the bathroom sink. The maximum weight for the base is 250lbs. The entire tub is larger than many - 16” wide x 28.5” long. It’s not too heavy at 6.5 lbs. There is a drain that ensures water will not cover baby if left open during bathing, or allows for easy emptying of the tub after bath time.
Absolutely love it!
After my c-section it really helped me out not to band down to give a bath to my baby. Its high and save for the babies.